NCH Marketing Services, Inc.
Account Executive - NCH Marketing (Sales)
Position Summary: The Account Executive supporting NCH and Vericast sales is responsible for executing strategies that result in revenue retention and generation.
Renew assigned NCH agreements and retain contractual revenue commitments.
• Engage client contacts and identify new client contacts to understand their business relative to CPG or GDM audit and settlement solutions. Identify buying roles and the organization procurement process.
• Align delivery of solutions with cross functional partners and bring forward recommendations for improvements aligned to client objectives. Manage change requests brought forward by customer in alignment with sales leader, existing capabilities, client P&L analysis, timelines and price for customized changes. Manage change projects.
• Identify client SLA's that negatively impact profitability by client and propose alternatives, including price actions, to improve margin and retain customer.
• Provide client reports on key metrics.
• Meet all contractual dates and obligations; seek to upsell agreements.
• Work with leadership and SME's to respond and secure RFP's or supplier review process.
Develop revenue opportunities from existing clients:
• Sell incremental NCH products to achieve an assigned revenue goal
• Assess and develop strategies that align prices to changes in client volume and market trends.
• Educate clients to understand measurement and analysis of promotion spending and align and promote custom paid analytics to clients.
Identify opportunities with clients or prospects for the sale of additional Vericast products; engage and partner with Vericast Sales SME's on the sales initiative.
• Engage assigned clients and prospects with intelligence, research, and assets to discover opportunities to introduce additional Vericast sellers and solutions (cross-selling).
• Align with other Vericast sellers on advancing opportunities.
Participate in securing new NCH agreements with assigned prospective customers.
• Engage assigned prospects with intelligence, insights, and capabilities to cultivate new business relationships and add new customers.
• Work on RFP response and discussions with prospects to create differentiation and value using approved pricing and positioning materials.
• Align client support resources to result in a successful onboarding and meet client expectations.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in the fields of Business, Marketing, or Communications; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience / Skills and Competencies :
• 2+ years of successful sales and/or account management experience.
• Experience in client-facing roles.
• Organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
• Ability to network and develop interpersonal relationships.
• Developing negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Innovative decision making skills; ability to create solutions with no pre-set outcome
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet agreed upon deadlines for self and others
• Problem solving coordination, orchestration and management.
• Project management and presentation skills.
• Detailed oriented.
• Analytical skills.
• Action oriented; independent and self motivated.
Travel required for client and internal meetings, anticipate 1 - 3 times per year.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Valassis will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.