Reser's Fine Foods
Lead- Maintenance (Maintenance)
General Summary: Coordinates and assists in maintenance and mechanical activities in a production plant.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plans daily work schedules for maintenance employees.
2. Trains maintenance team in equipment operations, safety, and repair.
3. Orders mechanical parts and supplies as needed.
4. Troubleshoots machinery problems and malfunctions.
5. Reports mechanical issues that require outside support.
6. Completes daily maintenance reports.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. 3-5 years Maintenance experience is required.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
3. Training as a mechanic or an Industrial Engineer is preferred.
4. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Frequent lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 100 lbs is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations