Del Monte Hotel Management LLC
Restaurant Host / Hostess (Food Services)
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Restaurant Host / Hostess.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we're waiting to hear from you!
As a Restaurant Host / Hostess, you will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Greet guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus.
• Schedule dining reservations and handle special guest requests.
• Answer phones in accordance with proper telephone standards.
• Ensure tables are clean and fully set-up prior to seating any guests at the table.
• Familiarize and be knowledgeable of current food and beverage offerings.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Restaurant and surrounding areas.
• Clear, clean and reset tables for dining as needed.
• Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel to guests.
We are looking for a self-motivated Restaurant Host / Hostess with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with guests and colleagues.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 1 to 3 months related experience; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Restaurant Host / Hostess with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Compensation: $15.00 per hour
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities