Junior Python Developer (Finance)
• The candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or Stamford CT or Groton CT or be willing to relocate to the area. We are willing to consider candidates located anywhere in USA. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Experience in Python technologies.
• U.S. citizens and those lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time
• Experience in Data modelling, Advanced SQL. Map-Reduce, HTML/CSS
• At least 1 year of Information Technology experience
• Good concepts & knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
• Experience in SQL Server, Oracle or any RDBMS Database
• Experience in Unix commands & Basic Shell Scripting.
• Experience in Agile methodology development
• Willingness to learn newer technologies like Angular/ReactJS
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.