Reser's Fine Foods
Sanitation 1 - Graveyard (Biotech)
Responsible for ensuring assigned production machines, machine parts, and areas are cleaned and sanitized as assigned.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Full-time employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid time off, company paid holidays and a variety of voluntary benefit options.
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment that shows we are committed to investing in employee growth and creating a culture of belonging where employees want to build a lasting career.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Must follow safe chemical handling procedures
2. Must follow LOTO program
3. Must follow chemical labeling guidelines
4. Responsible for safely cleaning the production facility and equipment
5. Must be willing to help co-workers. Helps uphold a “Team Member” environment supporting others with positive behavior. Must be willing to work or assist in cleaning any area that needs cleaning
6. Verify assigned area is ready for Sanitation
7. Dismantles, cleans and reassembles assigned production equipment as needed per SSOP.
8. Identifies and reports any equipment opportunities identified, reassembles and tests all production machines and equipment.
9. Must follow the proper steps of sanitation. Cleans and sanitizes areas of responsibility.
10. Inspects all equipment after it has been cleaned
11. Verify assigned area is ready for production to start after Sanitation is complete
12. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
1. Experience as a sanitation worker in a food plant environment is preferred.
2. High school education or equivalent is preferred.
3. OSHA knowledge is preferred.
4. Work various shifts, including night shift, with some weekend work as required.
5. Spanish Speaking is preferred.
6. Ability to read, write, and understand English is preferred.
7. Basic arithmetic skills.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Frequent exposure to hazardous material and waste.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 60 lbs. is required.
5. Repetitive hand, wrist, and finger activities.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations