Pyramid Healthcare Inc.
Certified Peer Recovery Specialist - Outpatient (Finance)
• Attend and participate in regularly scheduled treatment team meetings
• Provide lived experience expertise and interact with multi-disciplinary treatment team
• Maintain regular contact with referral sources as indicated
• Update on consumer's progress
• Prepare and conduct concurrent reviews to referral sources as directed by supervisor
• Responsible for timely completion of medical record documentation
• Documentation of all client or peripheral contacts
• Attend and participate in one or more CQI teams annually
• Participate in peer record review process
• Productive, effective and professional relationships with all disciplines
• Keeps supervisor informed
• Open to feedback and supervision
• Provide transportation for clients to access community resources
• Emergency services duty on rotation that may include commitment procedures, after hour assessments, crisis planning, and hospital diversion
Requires Certified Peer Specialist certificate. Prefer associates degree within a professional Human Services discipline.
Preferred Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
1. High moral and ethical values
2. Willingness to be open to learning and growing
3. Interpersonal skills to work as an integral part of a treatment team
4. Appropriate interpersonal/personal boundaries
5. Must possess a valid driver's license and appropriate references
6. Maturity of judgment and behavior.
7. Cultural competency training.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Recognition Programs
· Referral Bonus opportunities
· And More!
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare, and how you can achieve personal and professional growth, visit us at: https://bit.ly/Pyramid-Careers.
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. is proud of its diverse workforce, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer