True Value Company
SR MANAGER MERCHANDISING OPERATIONS - HYBRID (Creative Design)
The Sr. Manager of Merchandising Operations implements and manages the departments' objectives, goals, strategies, and business plans for all promotional activity including Reunion and omni-channel marketing to meet organization objectives for sales, margin, and customer service. Analyzes demographic, competitor and market trend data and recommends strategies to increase market share and strengthen retailer engagement.
Responsibilities (May perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned)
1. Responsible for implementing all aspects of the overarching merchandising strategy.
2. Responsible for managing the strategy and tactics for all promotional event activities to drive profit and retailer engagement.
3. Negotiates and communicates of all promotional activities and collateral. This may include P4P, booth revenue, promotional/Reunion discounts, order forms, selling materials.
4. Works collaboratively with events and meeting, pricing, marketing, inventory and field teams.
5. Leads and directs the daily work assignments of manager and associates of the team.
6. Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination.
7. Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management.
8. Establishes departmental policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
· 7-10 years of experience, preferably in Merchandising.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Leadership skills. Ability to drive strategic direction. Decision-making skills. Planning skills. Customer/client orientation. Interpersonal skills. Originality.
Licenses & Certifications: N/A
· Hearing, Reaching, Repetitive Motion, Seeing, Sitting, Standing, Talking, Typing, Visual Acuity, Walking
Work Environment: Generally, works in climate-controlled office environment.
Travel: Travel may vary in length and duration.Merchandising